Wednesday 23 February 2011

Too Much To Do!

I am sitting here, with a mamouth headache and feel really iccy, I cant eat as I have a blood test this morning, but it's not until 10am!!!  Will I survive lol.

Trying to take my mind of it ... lol

I have managed to finally finish the three batches of birthday cards for my Nephews and my Mum and My Sister. 

I started to make mum a scrapbook of old photos, I started with an 8x8 album but soon realised that this was just not big enough!  So now, I have a 12x12 album, which is fine, but I need to transfer all the pages I have already done to the bigger album, this could take some time, only thing is, it needs to be done by next weekend!!!

On top of that my assignment for my new OU course is due in on Friday.

So, better get on I guess lol

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Visitors