Wednesday 23 February 2011

Busy Busy Busy

Good morning, I sat and made three cards last night, one for my sister and two for nephews. 


So, here we go ...


I used a DL card for this one, papers from Forever Friends and some peel offs.  The image is Dottie from Bugaboo, coloured, as ever, with my ProMarkers.  I added some glitter in the drink glass and hey presto!




This is for my Nephew, he loves the guitar and plays in a rock band in his spare time, so thought this was perfect!  I used a 6 x 6 in card, and layered it with black mock leather and burgundy corrugated card.  The image is KennyK and coloured with, yes, you guessed it, ProMarkers.




OK, so here we have Nephew card number 2.  6 x 6 in card again, layered with some card I had in my stash and another KennyK image, I just love these lol, and ProMarkers.

Thanks for looking xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Visitors