Sunday 20 February 2011

Cards, Cards, Cards

Good morning, had a few cards to catch up on, so here they are...



Mother's Day card for my sister to give to Mum.  I used a craftworks card and some glittery backing papers and matching decopage I bought from create & craft a long time ago!  Embellished with butterflies and peel offs.



This one is my sister as well, to give to our Nephew, I used a DL card, some gold holographic card and a pic of Zak Wylde, he loves the guitar and plays in a band.



Yet another for my sister, for another Nephew!  DL again with blue holographic card, piccy of a ferrari and some peel offs ...




This one was for my neighbour to give to her friend, this one had to include something Bacardi!  Again I used a DL card, an image coloured with promarkers and the Bacardi caps lol





This one is for one of the Mum's at school, some freebie papers, lace and paper roses, and the ever lovely Joy again coloured with promarkers x
I hope you like them xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Visitors