Thursday 24 February 2011

Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge 71

The theme for this challenge is Spring Colors with handmade flower embellishments

I have incorporated this challenge with my sister's birthday card, for my Mum to give her.

I used paper from Dovecraft Back to Basics to cover my craftworks card, I then cut frame shapes on my Cricut and also the flower shapes .  I then embossed the flowers and curled them before finishing them off with a "jewel" and some glitter.  The jewel is actally table jewel confetti lol

Some little stamps, a sentiment and some Glossy Accents later, and here is the finished article.

Hope you like it xxx









3 comments:

  1. Very nice card! I like the glittery flowers. Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gill...happy b-day to your sister! She is going to cherish this darling little work of "heart" that you've created!!! I so love this little image...Mo really outdid herself with this little darlin'!! Your colors are just so Springy too! And your flowers are such fun!! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Mo's!! Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Gill. If you pop over to my blog you will see that ive given you an award for your fabby blog

    Kate xxx

    ReplyDelete

My Visitors