Thursday 29 March 2012

A Little Catching up ...

Phew, a few weeks later lol

Well, what have I been upto, not too much (!).  Had another move about at home and made some new bits and bobs.  Peg bags seem to high on the agenda at the moment, must be all the sunshine we have been having lately! 

I am getting ready for a craft fair next month, so am sorting what items I should take and sewing, sewing, sewing!

I have been experimenting with a few new things; a tutu bag and ring bearer cushions, will pop on some pics, I am really pleased with them!


A quick keyring for Mum on Mothers Day x

The TuTu Bag, I just love this!



Ring Bearer Pillow



Peg Bags - these are in oilcloth



I also had a dabble at making a couple of skirts for my daughter, I think they came out quite well and she loves them, which is the important part!


Nothing like a bit of bling!  Did this with my new toy a Hot Fix Applicator, I have also done a butterfly on a white t-shirt, have not taken a pic yet tho, this goes lovely with her skirts!  (There are not two missing, they are blak stones, lol)

As I mentioned, I am busy making for the craft fair next month in Codicote, so I will upload some pics again soon.

xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Visitors