Tuesday 10 January 2012

Bunting, Bunting, Bunting!

Wow, I managed to get to the shops, buy the fabric and make the orange bunting today, it's now all packed up ready to go tomorrow, I amaze myself sometimes lol  I also put a little orange rosebud on each orange flag, just thought it finished it off.

The piccie is not very good as it was a bit gloomy today x



I ran a prize draw on my facebook page, a winner was picked randomly from "likes" and the pize was a 3m string of bunting.  A lovely lady won and I just waiting on her fabric so I can make her bunting ... butterflies and flowers, hope she likes it!

Also am still working on Sharon's orders, these are coming along well, amd tackling the backpack at the moment, I thought it would be a little daunting, but so far, so good!  Hope it does not all crumble around me now lol  I am using a tut from U Handbag just love Lisa Lam's site.  When its completed I will post some pics.

Well, it's well past my bedtime now and so before I nod off on here I am off

nite nite all
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Visitors