Saturday 31 December 2011

Nearly 2012

Well, we are nearly there, 2012 I mean!  I have had a tidy up and got my order book out, I have some orders from my lovely friend Sharon to do, and, oh no, that means more fabric shopping!!!

My friend, Claire, told me about a shop in St Albans, and oh wow! it is fabulous, thousands of fabric, more than you can ever imagine in such a compact space, and I found the exact one i wanted for Sharon's bunting!

I also picked up a couple of odds and ends and two cushion panels, which I shall make up soon.

I have been thinking about next Christmas too, and planning my makes: stockings, bunting and stocking advent bunting, I have seen this and I love it!  Got to have a go.  So even tho the Christmas holidays are still here, I am planning next year!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Visitors