Sunday 27 November 2011

Dusting Off The Cobwebs!

Wow, it has been too long, and there loads of things I have been making ... where do I start! 

I have some Christmas stockings I can show you, two of the mums at school asked for them, so here they are...



Purses by the dozen and also some cosmetic bags for a Christmas order ...






Lots of baby bits : dribble bibs, nappy wallets, even footsies ...






 



ooh, crayon rolls and bags, these are fab!







Not to mention the bags and make up bags and peg bags and bunting, wow I really could go on!! ... and oh, I am sure there is more, but that's ok for now.

I will try and be a little more quick on the blog now. 

Several of these items are available for for order or indeed anything else you can think of ... please do get in touch.

laters xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Visitors