Friday 4 February 2011

Cards, Cards, Cards

Well, something clicked in tonight.  I have made three cards lol

The first two are for Nathan's friends, he has two birthdays within 3 days of each other, so I went for the same KennyK image and coloured them with ProMarkers in different colours.  I used coredination card which I embossed and lightly sanded, then mounted the lot on a 5 x 5 card.




The next one is for one of the mums at school.  I used a craftworks card blank, and the spotty paper is from a freebie stack from Quick Cards magazine, I used my Martha Stewart punch around the page on this and also on the sentiment, which I also used a little silver ink round the edges.  Again I used ProMarkers and some glitter and coloured some gems to match the bows on the shoes which is from Bugaboo.  I then used some lilac flowers from my stash and wound some silver ribbon around the stem before attaching to the card.




Thanks for looking.  I need to go to bed now and I am nodding off at the keyboard lol xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Visitors