Wednesday 6 October 2010

A Word Book for my Brother and SIL

After feeling sorry for myself yesterday, I thought I had better check the date ... and low and behold it is my Brothers anniversary very soon.  I have made mum's card, as you know, but thought I had better get on with it ... then I drew a blank, a complete and utter blank ... I looked through the hundreds of images I have on cd, I looked through the dozens of deopage sheets that I have, then finally decided on a wordbook.  Probably not your traditional anniversary card or indeed colours, but hey I kinda like it, hope you do too x





I used the FunkyHands cd for this one, and some pearls (what else) on the front, then used my beloved new MS punch on the sentiments and finished it off with some ribbon.

Gill
xxx

After being up at stupid o'clock with Emma I now feel a little more alive and am ready to face the day.  We have Nathan's Harvest assembly this morning and he has some reading to do, so better take the camera!

Catch up soon
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Visitors